The Lagos State Governing administration has effected the closure of some non-vital markets next improved scenarios of coronavirus in the point out.
In accordance to the Point out Governing administration, the markets that had been shut down these days March 26, do not market critical merchandise like foodstuff items and health-related materials.
Listed here is a checklist of the markets below
1. GSM village, Airport street, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz sector in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole sector in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market place.
5. Ladipo Marketplace.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawanson market.
9. Kantangua market place.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade honest market place.
12. Igando industry, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Laptop village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun industry in Lagos island.
17. Agege marketplace.
Supply: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/3/coronavirus-entire-listing-of-marketplaces-that-have-been-shut-down-by-the-lagos-condition-federal government.html